What Are Retainers?
Dental braces are the first step for many children and adults looking for a healthier life and brighter smile. Retainers are made by creating an impression of the mouth, and once the retainer is molded, our orthodontists will design a retainer that fits your mouth perfectly.
Listed below are just some of the most common health issues that can be address with a retainer:
- Clenching or grinding of teeth
- Mouth breathing
- Poor tongue position, abnormal tongue posture, tongue thrusting.
- Severely rotated teeth
- Excessive spacing between teeth
Why We Suggest Getting a Dental Retainer
Depending on your needs, a dental retainer can be a great choice to help you live a happier and healthier life. We will create a customized mold of your mouth during your first visit and then we will use this mold to produce a retainer that’s a perfect fit. Here are a few reasons why patients love their dental retainer:
- It’s highly durable: It’s very durable to the point that it can withstand wear and tear often caused by eating.
- Invisible: Some retainers are nearly invisible. This means you wouldn’t have to be self-conscious while wearing one.
- Easy cleaning: Retainers are easy to maintain.
Caring for Your Retainer
Our dedicated team will make sure to solve your health issues and help you achieve a beautiful smile of your dreams. As long as you follow our instructions, you’ll be able to live your life with minimal impact on your daily habits.